Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 - Watch out!

Hey Folks! Welcome to a great 2007.
I am extremely enthusiastic about this year, i just know that it's going to be like no other. I am happy that 2006 is over; it's a closed chapter. All the wrong choices and mistakes of 2006 are gone. I have a clean slate, I will set a good premise for the year and i'll build on it good choices and actions. I will not compromise on right standards.
I see my 2007 filled with surprises so long as i do my own part. I'm about to experience a year i've never experienced in my life on earth. This year is filled with goodies if you can harness it.
Congratulations! we made it.

3 comments:

Doro said...

wish you all the best this year, may it be the best year you ve ever lived.

Oluwayemisi Adedayo said...

Thanks Shola. Welcome to your best year ever. You shall discover other dimensions to your potentials.
Keep doing the good work.
Cheers!

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

happy new year to you. i am excited to have discovered another blogger in lagos...looking to make your acquiantance